Friday, February 1, 2013

Back to Bright

Since being back in Victoria I haven't spent a lot of time in the north-east.  Bright 12 Hour was initially entered for 'racing' back in December.  Now, it is a great place to ride some new trails of Bright (since the huge windstorm a few years ago wiped out all the existing trails), a relaxing weekend, and a time to catch up with racing friends.

Of the 4 people that I have randomly bumped into since leaving Melbourne, 3 of them have been old racing chick friends.  Mel and Kel at Glenrowan BP, and Jane Ollerenshaw in the toilets at the caravan park.  I knew it was going to be a good weekend when the following scenes welcomed me to the north-east on the drive up.

Another journey and lots of fun to be had.  Race/ride wind up will follow at the end of the weekend.  In the mean time.....I'm goin' ridin'...





No comments: