Friday, August 29, 2008

Snuffle...sneeze...cough


After getting flattened by the 'flu, I've been left with a horrible bark for 2 weeks. I haven't been game to get out on the bike during the week - the cold temps would only send me backwards. So it's been easy windtrainer sessions, aqua aerobics and core strength sessions at the gym. Oooh, and back to Body Balance again which is sooo nice.

It's been nice to have so much time with the dogs too. With Evan in Beijing for 2 weeks, the dogs have been a bit more demanding than usual. And as you can see from the photo, work has quietened down a bit! I finally got my own emergency vehicle...

I'm hoping that some reasonable weather will hit us from now on and I can get back to being on the bike each day....and start building (again!!!).

No comments: