Saturday, May 19, 2012

Let's hope the weekend gets better

Not such a good day today.  Work is demanding and I'm putting pressure on myself, I've got 2 assignments due next week, and it's raining.  Evan wore most of my stress.  A visit to the chiropractor was the first positive step.  An afternoon of the house to myself to work on my assignment helped.  

I'm racing tomorrow at Lysterfield Chase The Sun 5 Hour.  The Rush is looking and running well, and I just want to ride my bike.  I logged onto the web site tonight to check out what time I had to be there to register tomorrow - guess what I found?  That you can only register prior to race day !!  Can you believe it?  What a crock !!  Well, I'm turning up on race day to register - if they won't give me my race number, I'll just ride anyway...Snozza can go blow it out his arse if he thinks that's a reasonable expectation.  

No comments: