Friday, September 28, 2012

A Chick's Weekend...what to do?....

My list of choices:
  • A long doggie walk on Saturday and Sunday
  • A long ride on Saturday and Sunday
  • A movie or dinner with friends
  • A good book from one of my favourite authors
  • A sleep-in
  • Prepare my awesome Scalpel for next weekend's You Yangs Yowie
  • Relax with the dogs
  • Start my final assignment for the year
  • Contemplate if another bullet is going to come through my front window again
Well, all of these might happen, I reckon.  Starting with a long dog walk early Saturday morning; a mountain bike ride at the You Yangs; dinner or movie with Dave and Kylie.  Sunday will be a long-awaited sleep-in, long walk with the dogs, a ride, a read, a relax, and probably not even looking at my assignment.  Report will be at the end of the weekend, hopefully with some photos.


No comments: