Sunday, September 30, 2012

Weekend Wind-up

Saturday started with a long dog walk with beanie and a hoodie to keep warm.  An easy hour on the roady trying to figure out how to get to work from my new location.  I got lost, and still haven't figured it out, so I'll just have to wing it tomorrow on my commute to work and hopefully I won't be too late if I get lost.  I guess it would be a different excuse for being late than my usual 'I had a head wind'.

I then had inspiration from the beautiful and completely mad Hel Parkes - turn a negative into a positive, so I placed a lovely spring flower through the bullet hole in my front window...how pretty !!!



 A MTB ride at Christmas Hills with Dave and Neil on Sunday was just awesome.  Flowing trails that still make you think about what you're doing, and work hard.  Some great laughs, usually at Dave's expense, and it was a great day out.  Thanks for a great ride, guys.  Will certainly head back there again.

No comments: