Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Christmas 2012....home is where the dog is

I was certainly not alone this Christmas.  My very dear friend, Erica, invited me to spend Christmas with her and her family in Indigo Valley, North East Victoria.  And of course, the dogs were more than welcome!!!  My two darlings plus 11 other staffords!!!!

Christmas morning was planned for an early dog walk, followed by an early ride before the pressie opening.  However we slept, then Buzz found the only puddle in Watchbox Lane, and proceeded to lie in it, roll in it, play in it, dig in it, and have a drink while lying in it!!!!  Then stood up and brushed himself along the length of Beep, so they were both covered in grey clay mud!!!  But Buzz had a great time, and Beep had as much fun chasing rabbits up the roadside.

A quick bath for B & B, then it was pressie time.



Buzz and Beep then got their pressies.  Buzzy opened his and Beep's, as usual.  They then sat perfectly still for their Christmas photo.






I finally got in my ride in the afternoon - the roads were quiet and so nice to ride - gradual climbs, nice descents.  It was so good to be out on the bike in the north-east again...such a nice place to ride.  No photos - I was too busy riding.

Many thanks to Erica, Celia, Anneke, Meika and Ivy for making me feel welcome into their family Christmas.  And to all the staffords for their love, kisses and laughs.  And of course, Happy Christmas to my babies, Buzz and Beep - love you both so much.  

No comments: