Monday, December 10, 2012

Coffs Harbour Teams Race

My flying visit to Coffs Harbour was shared amongst good friends and lots of laughs.  And thanks to Team Parkes, Tim's old 'goose.  The Coffs club held a 6 lap Teams race - fastest riders matched with slowest.  A lot of new singletrack has been added to Pine Creek since I last rode there over 12 months ago - so lots of flowing trails and the odd tree that would jump out at you.

Thanks to my team mate Phil, we placed 4th.  I had a great day with lots of fun and a good, humid ride.  Unfortunately my hair was sweating pink.  Still.  

Thanks to Team Parkes for after-race lunch, photos, and even more laughs.

After 1st lap - before I passed out

Hanging with Tim between laps

End of last lap - notice the BIG smile!!!

Post-race chatting with the Coffs regulars

No comments: