Wednesday, December 19, 2012

RFS Mid North Coast Christmas Party !!!!!

WHAT A NIGHT !!!!!!  The laughs didn't stop for 5 hours - it was just like old times, but missing a couple of people.  I knew I missed my old friends and family from MNC Fire Control Centre, but Saturday 8th December made me remember what life at work was really like.  I now understand why Paul (Manager) would call out from his office "Okay you lot, stop the laughs and get some work done!!!".

Between Jo-anne throwing bungars from the deck to the unsuspecting pool plays below, Paul bringing out the AED/IUD for Mick, Jamie playing pool with the garden blower, the sloping pool table which meant the balls would roll to the centre pockets, and my hair, it was a most treasured night to remember.

No-one could understand the family that I have in Coffs FCC, but it's so good to know that nothing changes over time.  Friend forever, that's for sure.
Jamie waiting for the next bungar

Jamie realised the pool cue chalk matched my hair...and then my face

Maree and Lukey - Maree my comrade and friend

My bestie, Mick (so much history here)

Paul and his IUD ready to revive Mick

Jamie playing pool



Juzzy, Mick and Jo-anne sharing the love
My hair was the same colour as the pool table felt

No comments: