Wednesday, February 8, 2017

Tegan got married. And I fell off my bike.

Tegan and Michael were married on 4th February 2017, so that meant a trip to Sydney.  Though Pippa and Beep weren't allowed in the wedding party, they were pretty girls in their flower girl outfits.  

It was a lovely day, if not a little hot, and we're all very happy for Tegan and Michael.  Next time, can it be a little cooler than 40 degrees celcius?

And, as could be expected, I fell off my bike (twice) in the days preceding the wedding, so I was sporting some pretty awesome brusing and grazes.  Oh well....it had to be either Gav or myself.  But I kept my right hand side clear of injuries for the official photos.

Beep was a little shy in her flower girl dress


Pippa in her flower girl dress

Gavin, mum and myself
 
Tegan photo bombed the selfie Gav and I were taking - great shot!

Bit of an oopsies 2 days before the wedding

No comments: