Sunday, November 9, 2008

Road Training




The last month on the bike have been up and down, in more than one way. I've been fitting in a good week on the bike, then the next is a week of interrupted training (but I guess that's life). And as the pictures portray, I've been up and down with the local Coffs terrain. These pictures are from Ulong climb - a non-stop 10km climb that takes about 45min. But what a beautiful environment.
I've been a bit put off one section of road since a nasty incident with a 4wd - he nearly hit Evan & myself on a 100km/h stretch of road. What's really funny is the freakin' idiot was stupid enough to park his 4wd outside the Coramba Pub 10km down the road!! We livened up the normally sleepy pub whilst trying to get someone to own up to driving the 4wd...


No comments: