Friday, April 26, 2013

Hhhmmmm....Another 24 Hour?

Mid January 2013 I had the realisation that the World 24 Hour Champs was just not going to happen for me this year.  I may have been able to handle work, dogs and training, but throwing nearly 4 months of study in there between February and June as well was just a recipe for stress, disappointment, and training and riding because I had to and not for the love of it.  

Instead, I was thinking of preparing for building up to the Summer National Series and a few enduros, maybe planning for hitting up the Australian 24 Hour Champs in April 2014.  But maybe my return to 24s may come a few months early.....  The Wombat 24 Hour in November at Woodend is looking pretty good.  I may have to throw out the feelers for a support team though.  I wonder if brother Gav is up for a flight to Viccy?  Followed by a drive to Canberra at Easter?

No comments: